Tuesday 31 December 2013

omracer's Review of 2013. A fun, heartbreaking but outreaching one

Well as time is drawing to a close for the rollercoaster of a year that has been 2013. Its time for me to give you a quick or actually slightly detailed review of this year and what i've felt from it. From the nights out where i've pushed myself to my limit and ran home, to enjoying a trip to Exeter for the first time by train.

There is alot to mention in various times, so lets go. But before we move on, enjoy a more TV show style video of a review of my videos in 2013.


The first 3 months: Quiet but Deep.

January

So once 2012 was over with, it was time to start a new year, with Windows 8 still in its stages of being £25 for a lifetime upgrade, Watching a Disney film i've never seen before and setting my goals of what i hoped to accomplish in this year, which even though for some people, isn't much, its a big deal for me.

I mean its actually been nearly 2 years since i orginally reopenend the blog up and with each post, its growing with content and showing off what my life is, even if its as crappy as carrying a laptop and printer from work to some house in Bishopsmead.



View Larger Map

Even then i started my challenge of cycling to Plymouth and Back at least once a month, i still can't believe I've done it, but i have and I'm proud, so that is one of the resolutions done, but for now it was only the beginning.

February: 

Now this was slightly impressive month, well more over because i had finally achieved a Microsoft Certification. Now that was something that will help me out in my life, and even now i'm tempted to try to add another one to my profile, which might help me out even more in the coming years, especially now that i have to help out with offering a Business repair service and also give tuition to customers, which although i'm partly doing now, its going to be more of it which means more hours. The vlog for it is below:

That aside, i even enjoyed some Pizza Hut afterwards which i think was quite good and made it a bit more worth while. I mean, i;ve wanted to try it but to be fair i did chicken or bottle out, but the starter set was nice, and at the time i did even have a crush on one of them but she left and although i tried to see Josie on her birthday night out, there was no luck.

Then it was Valentines day, another chance to try to impress Emma, who i've fallen for for over 2 years now, and its been over a year since the First Erotic novel about us was released, which is now followed up by another novel which is more of a mini side story in the first one. But it was just a small sized amount of a £20 or £50 gift card from Pizza hut, (those cards have been really really good and i still buy them for her, not daily of course, but if we were together, i would be). But that month was also the 2nd and 3rd time i've cycled into Plymouth, even in blizzard style snow (on the 2nd) which shows i'm getting better. The primark jeans i've bought, well i didn't have much luck and they only lasted me a small few months. Also it was pancake day as well...
The pancake i had on that day. 
That and it was my entrance into the world of Android Tablets, but although these were rubbish (for my needs at least), i've given my working one, which before, the old one in the review actually only lasted me 3 months, to my granddad. He still is fascinated with it. 
The tablet i Reviewed in Febuary. Now with a cracked screen but the box is fine, the charger died quickly too.
That and it was also Charley's Birthday, although for next year i bought tickets for Bastille. I've still got them in my gmail somewhere. But for this years birthday, i did something a slightly more romantic one, which was a Rose and some Hotel Chocolat Happy Birthday Chocolates:

The back of the card and the small print of the card. 
Even though she was single at the time, shortly after i lost the chance then later on she was, now, i lost the chance again but i'll explain how that happened later. Also i released my first Android app using some shitty App Builder called "mobincube". If you want the app, then you can download it from Google Play. That license cost me £25 one off, which has made me want to create a mini game and get some viral fun but that will be a lifetime away. Also one of the major fads noted in this year i've joined in with:

March..

Now this is when my emotions finally got lucky and i finally saw Emma and a few friends, it was fun and although it ended up depressing by the end and even nearly knocking over a sheep in the moors at night, it was worth it. There was so much i wanted to say and it made me realise, i might of found the perfect girl, even if Bianca did mention that she not been single for 5 years, which i can call bullshit on, it was even a surprise that she was single before dating a footballer and she is now a changed girl and nearly all of them have :(.

But after that, March was quite quiet even though i started a tutorial on shaving, yes and that does include the eyebrows. You'd be surprised what you can do at 12am in the night:



The party to halfway, where the intense things happen.

April:

Now this is where the blog really started to take off, well in views at least. The one thing which had happened and I'm'm never going to forget. My first ever Buffet experience. Now this is one of those moments where as well as me achieving another of my New Year Resolutions, I've actually enjoyed myself, like doing something I've always wanted to do and get it done. 

There is so much more i could rant on about Sizzall, but to be honest, the fact that if you google it, the vlog and blogpost comes up in the first set of results, is an amazement in its own right. But the fact that i enjoyed feeding is another amazement to what i've wanted to do. Ever since this happened, i know i've gotten more excited with my hormones than ever...

I mean, this was amazing, the food was fun, good crowd and it was the second time in my adult life which is still a good bit of fun and even seeing Charley out afterwards was nice too. But i still enjoyed one heck of a time and i'm hoping to get another meal like this sorted in 2014. There was some of the feeding bits on my dailymotion and its amazing to discover that 11,000 have seen it. I mean, sure it was for the Feederistic side of things but its made me miss doing it more and more. Luckily, its in the vlog above, so you can see it in there. There is just too much to say, so just have a read of it.

Still one of the best nights of my life so far
But also by this time. It was time that my sister was arriving home, back for good after her 3 year life on Royal Caribbean, there can be many stories with her, but i'll keep my mouth shut for the most part. All i know is that its been a while since i've seen her, but its nice to have her back, even if it means feeling like a 5th wheel in the coming months (back then, at least). AS well as that, i also started a blog about reviewing products which as you find out, has been quite good, sure its no way near as popular as this one, but its worth a look if you fancy an opinion on various things from Software to even a PS Vita TV.

http://omracer-reviews.blogspot.com/ is the link to go to for it

May

Now all i can say is that the horniest night of my life was in this month, with more food and fun and even more pushing myself to my limits with the chance to actually run 15 miles to get home. This was almost the epiphany of my year. it really was. I mean, the fact that i got to feed Charley then was estatic, even if it looked staged when the videos of me feeding her were up. But it was from then on, which we became good friends, when its that little bit closer to dating. But it even gets better with the fact of being squashed and even had food eaten off me, which was incredible, I still don't think that will sink in about it happening, but it was worth it. There is much and this still remains one of my most popular blogposts. But the video is the best way to show it all, over 5,000 views so far. 


But from there on out, it was also a Bank Holiday the same weekend, which i had finally gotten a chance to go out on, well vlogging wise anyway, which also for the first time, i was invited to a BBW's boat party. It wasn't all that great, sure, i mean it was fun and the views were amazing of the sea. But it felt outkasted to be single and you wouldn't be surprised at how uneasy it was with most of the guys not even deserving the girls that they were dating, let alone handling them,  spending time with them on the boat. 

Still one of the best shots i had taken of the night, well before  i had my my new ZOPO ZP810/Hero H7500+. 


But after that, it was the really good stuff, with being in Jesters for the 2nd time and actually having a blast. Oceana was still pretty good. But it was the one bit that i had finally gotten around to getting done. Running Home, which this was the 2nd time. I mean, it was a long 4 hour run, with the nights starting to get shorter, which made it slightly scary to do. But i did it and there was so much strength from pushing the body to its almost limit to save a weeks worth of rent at least (I saved £20 pretty much). But the vlog for it is below:


June

This was a quiet month, well actually it was but then i discovered the world of Chinavasion, which has some incredible pieces of kit for quite cheap prices. Now i ended up buying a Zopo Zp810 lookalike type phone for £170 (if you include £20 for delivery and £20 customs). Which is one of the best phones I've ever bought and its just as good as a Samsung or a HTC but £300 cheaper. Sure its not the same build quality or has a powerful GPS like the mainstream phones. But it packs a good punch which I'm still loving, to this day.  The Dual Sim feature is still worth it, but the problem is, the stock is starting to die down. But if you looking for a good 5" under £200, then buy it before you miss out.


But after that, it was more the case of another night out. Now this was a more casual one, even thought this was in the pouring rain, it was still a nice time. Sure i did get a picture with a beautiful friend of  Sophie's and also a bbw too, and then it was more Jesters and even getting a picture of me and Bronti up on the results page for Jesters in Google was cool.
The best pic from the night, 

When i was lucky at one stage. Two sexy girls and a nice guy with me too
But that really was the highlight, although the GPS is bugged at the time, (well the solution to fixing it didn't happen until a month or so ago), it was still nice and some decent shots of Plymouth at 3am in the morning were neat as well



Just the Summer months:

July:

Well now it was nearing the end of the year for many of you (if you went to school, college or uni) which meant that many people will be back and partying it up like you just don't care. This was different, although girls like Bridie were back home for the summer, it wasn't as good as i thought it would be. But none the less it was more a a present time. It was coming up to Jess's birthday as well as i did upset Charley, so i bought some small presents. Mostly Nandos Vouchers as well as a rose, and of course the chocolates were a reminder of the ones charley ate off me.
The present for Jess for her birthday this year 
Then it comes to the end of July, with the Showing of the Tavistock Carnival which was quite a nice one, the heatwave which was an small one. From enjoying the quick procession to the Chinese food and then a rush to get the bush and enjoy this night out.



And the night was quite nice, with water in The roundabout and various selfies in Oceana and of course the time to run home in the Summer. Now this was quite a fair run, but the heatwave that the UK was in, made running across the moors nicer. Also notice the Picturesque sunrise:
The Sunrise from Yelverton at 4:45am. This is still amazing for a wallpaper, especially on Windows 8.1
That and i had another enjoyment at Sizzall, this time it was with Charley and Amber, sure 

August:

This month was fairly quiet, although i was going to have a mates day out to get one of my New Years Resolutions done, it ended up a day by myself, which was nice, but i did feel like shit and thought i lost my watch. But that turned out to be in my pocket. 



Then it was most of the Summer working, its usually around this time that i would have a holiday, but this year, i didn't get one. Sure there were 100s of friends (okay, thats an exaggeration, about 5) heading out to magaluf, Ayia Napa, Ibiza and all of them other club resorts for 2 weeks. I think i was working extra hours, but meh, i was happy for a bit. Especially the fact that i ended up buying a 2x better laptop. A Samsung NP550P7C-S02UK from a customer for £450. Now this was still in a 1 year warranty and also it was valued from CEX for £610. So i got a good deal and it only took about a month to pay back.
The Samsung laptop. Its nice and i've not even used all of the power of it. 
Of course, its now running Windows 8.1 Pro (the £24.99 upgrade license i bought before February 2013) and works almost like a charm, but maybe a ssd will fix its life. Oh well.... What made the August more annoying was having to spend time with My sisters EX irish boyfriend (which is all i'll say except the word, control). Well its was annoying being the 5th Wheel in the house, WHILE i was being called by Sophie and Kyla for about 5 times per day, sometimes asking for pizza, sometimes just bored and sometimes even telling me that i'm the farther for Kyla's child as well as Sophie's child she was telling me that was expecting. Luckily after the snapchat drama with her and a potential feedee friend of mine, she never called :).

Now it was coming to my dream girls birthday and i still was thinking of her, regardless of the months passing since i've seen her for the first time in my life, especially with her 22nd birthday shortly arriving, it was time to think on what to get her. But before that, it was the final bank holiday of the year, and i ended up going to Bude with my family for it. It was ok, sure it felt a bit boring but thats a normal day out with family for me.
The final Bank Holiday of 2013, at bude with my Family

Then it was the beginning of the final months.

September

Well this was the timing for many beautiful girls to leave Plymouth and head out to uni. A girl that has amazing cheeks and was cute to possibly date started working in Oceana, the girl of my dreams had her birthday and i did another review on what soon to be a decent christmas present for Charley, Jess and Bronti 

First off was Emma's Present, now i did search for a few options but i ended up doing something cute, sure its not as fun as possibly a Virgin Balloon Trip for the two of us but i was talked out of it. So instead, i bought some cupcakes and delivered them to Jess's flat, since it was a nice option and shes been good to me.
The cupcakes

Then it was nearing the end of September, and i mean, something was out that was really good. The Chromecast, now this dongle is still a bit restricted to the US in app wise, but it has LOTS of potential, oh and the fact i can just make a playlist for it to stream with using the app on my phone, works wonders.



That has made most of my afternoons easier, from watching Epic Gaming Time to even a playthrough of Arkham Origins. But its well worth it if you watch Youtube alot or even Internet TV in general. Also £35 isn't soo bad for what you get with it , Charley loved hers when i got it for Christmas (yes, this one, in 2013 for her, Jess i've not heard much of it. Part of me knew i should of given the 3rd one to Sophie, but Bronti has been a much better person to me than her.

Also around this time, i might of bought Emma (Blonde and had some amazing soft cheeks and thighs) some pizza, i LOVE PAYPAL for the most part, gifting girls to fatten them is never a bad thing, shame she hates her amazing figure :(

October:

ROLL UP, ROLL UP, ITS THE FUN OF THE FAIR. Thats all i can say for the beginning of this month, Goosey Fair was upon us, although it wasn't as fun as other years, it was well worth it. Although i got bored really quickly when it was the final Saturday Night.



But then it was more fun with making a review of one of the products i bought from the fair, which i did even use once and it shattered a mug when making an omelette. But enjoy me make another one during the review of the Noval Mutli-Quirl. To be fair, i still use this often, mostly for gravy and the occasional omelette.
There are many pics i could show but i'll show my best one of the Fair this year:
This is the best pic, to show the crowds at the fair. 




Then it was coming up to Halloween and the half term, well for the followers and people still in education anyway. Now sadly this was a time i had to work more hours since my colleague has become a dad, which is great for him, but ever since then, its never felt the same. Luckily for me, i finally had the chance to see Charley again, whom i've not seen since July with the buffet with Amber. Also, it was a night out for me as well It was nice to finally sit and just chat, even on her sofa, in the pissing rain i just came in from. But i felt then that maybe i could of moved on from Emma, but i'm lucky i didn't since it wouldn't of worked *sob*.
But enjoy the Taxi ride on video at least, it was interesting that i ended up paying the entire fare. But at least i gave Ash a nice bit of Love Hearts before i got the bus back home.



November:

The second to final month, where the Bangs start to happen as well as the cold nights. As usual, both Firework presentations were kicked off and in full swing, for both Tavistock and Plymouth. But to be honest, it was a shame i didn't stay there long enough, i could of actually Seen Emma and hugged her. One of my big regrets for the year as i see it, but it was nice that i was part way on making the second novel. The Display itself was a great one this year, the music was loud enough to vibrate the ground, but i still want to redo that night if i could, as with many other events in my life. 



But after that, it was a calm rest of the month, well before the final weekend. But it was some shopping on the 19th. As well as i welcome the world to my Sister's new kitten, she is an adorable Maincoon. Very playful and with sharp claws and teeth. At least she loves me compared to my mum's Poodle, who hates me the minute i look at him. But she isn't all nice, she likes ot make a mess and also sometimes violently playfight with the dog, who now tries to nip her but does snarl when he doesn't want to play, but he's become much more active now that she is in the family's life.
An adorable kitten. Only 11 weeks old in the Picture
 Then it was a Review of something i wanted very badly which is good but only when Sony decides to unlock its potential to the Western world. The PS VITA TV. Which i imported from Japan for only £102.44 inc express delivery and NO CUSTOMS. But i don't play it as much as i thought i would, mainly because Ridge Racer for Vita isn't supported. The review and setup is below:


Then it comes to the final weekend. This is where the start of the Christmas Season begins. Of course for me, its been busier with Work, getting the night prepared, enjoying Filipino Food, vlogging and also demonstrating PSYC Bluetooth Speakers as well as my PS3 and Vita TV. That was a good night as a nice weekend. But it was now the final month.



December. 

Well all i can say is that this December has been a depressing one, its made me realize lots of things, losing loads of chances have disappeared, falling out with BBWs, fixing my GPS on my phone and of course Christmas is on the way. 

Although it wasn't the ideal thing for me, it was ok to be out with my Family for some Christmas Shopping i suppose. Exeter did look quite amazing, although some of the shops were overpriced but some were nice to look into.
The christmas look around Princesshay in Exeter
Then it was time for the Christmas preparations, i had a cunning plan but James ruined it by arguing with Emma, TWICE. The last thing i need was having a text from her saying about James when i was just leaving a customers house after fixing her laptop to run home in the rain :((((((((. That did rip me up and pretty much feel like crap for most of the month. I did perk up a bit when i got the chance to get some Christmas presents delivered.

That was worth it, ok, maybe i put too much worry for Bronti and i didn't get Emma what i really wanted, but its the best i could of done, along with Maisie's help at least. But it was worth ordering the Chromecast's in. The cycle there and back also made it the last time and the completion of one of my New Year Resolutions i set Back in January. Sadly after this, my iPod died on me and that's now the death of 2 iPod touch 4th Generations in less than 2 years. Fucking cheap home buttons and no software workaround Apple.

But the final time before Christmas, there has to be a night out. Mine was for Josie's Birthday night out, but it turns out i never even saw her at all on that night, of course I had some fun and i got the bus back, even though i shouldn't have, i could of seen Jess and even finally had a plush huge from her bbw goddess of a friend, Stacey. Nonetheless, it was still my final night out:



But after this, it was the timing of Christmas, which was only 6 days ago. To be fair, it was ok, sure i got presents which were unexpected and i'm even getting my sister to swap one but although the company was nice, i just wished i could of snuggled with Emma, Jess, Charley or Sophie after a huge roast and kissed her while watching Christmas films or even the odd episode of Doctor Who. Boxing day was a unique one but still nice to be around some of the Family, no matter how awkward it can be.

The Christmas Meal

But then its back to the world of reality, I've been working the past 3 days and i'm even working on the Eve of New Years, it really doesn't feel it. But well, i think 2013 has run its course.

The facts and Summary:

So now i finally can say to myself: "What have i accomplished for this year of 2013". Well the answer is, about 5 things, 3 of them are cleared and completed New Year's Resolutions. Lets check:

  • Have my first kiss this year - NOPE, AFRAID THIS WAS A FAILED PERSONAL GOAL AND I'M STILL FAR AND LEFT BEHIND COMPARED TO PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THEIR 2ND KID OR ENGAGED.
  • Have my first relationship this year. NOPE, LOOKS LIKE MY DREAM AND GOAL FOR MY LIFE NOW IS STILL FAR FROM DONE :(.
  • Earn a Microsoft Certification. YES - I DID IT IN FEBURARY 
  • Buy stock from my Cafepress. NOPE, I DIDN'T GET STOCK, I MIGHT SOON HOWEVER
  • Verify my Virgin money. YES, ALTHOUGH THE TRIP TO EXETER DIDN'T GET IT VERIFIED
  • Try my first "All you can eat" buffet OR Date in a Chinese Restaurant  YES, SIZZALL WAS AMAZING AND I HOPE TO HAVE MORE MEALS WITH FRIENDS THERE SOON.

Now its been interesting with other facts, the rise of snapchat and other things. Here's a quick fun few facts:
  • I've ran from Plymouth to Tavistock 3 times this year on nights out. That's over 45 miles in the twilight zone.
  • I've spent over £300 on Gifts this year in total, from Pizza to Emma Thompson to the Chromecasts for Christmas
  • I've reached over 1,100 Followers on Twitter.
  • I don't use the Timeline layout for Facebook Profiles.
  • I've found out I've been told i sound like a women on the phone or on a phone call. 
  • I've only touched 3 bellies this year.
  • This blog has had over 12,000 views.
  • I've made more than £20 from ad revenue from this and from my Youtube Videos since 2011.
  • I've had at least 3 Facebook threats, from Adam Hyman to Ash Marks.
  • I've got copies of 77 phone calls, from phone sex to voicemail. 
So that's been mostly that, but just for the banter, here is some of a list of people that have blocked me online, from arguments to being insecure, various reasons:
  • Amy  L Williams
  • Phoebe Williams
  • Kelsey Parsonage
  • Chloe Brook
  • Emma Thompson
  • Jessie Artlett
  • BC Bonnie
  • BBW Sailor Rose
  • Stacey Edwards
  • Calli Thorpe
  • Danielle Barnard
  • Hollie Jones

Well all i know is that my Search for Love continues, well its not a search its more of a plan to get a chance with some people i know i could feel happy with, love and snuggle with, maybe even get my dreams come true with a food based relationship, Especially when i was dreaming of Emma on the morning of the 30th, it made me realize i would be the luckiest guy in the world if i got that chance to be her loving guy. 
But for now, its time to say goodbye to 2013. Happy New Year and i'll see you in 2014.

omracer Out.